ANUSC
Home :: Dive Trips :: Info :: Member List :: Gear :: Boats :: Safety :: Environment :: Camp Sites :: Social :: Buy-Swap-Sell :: Site Index :: Joining the Club

Kioloa

9-11 June 2018 

Coordinator: Glenn de Vine 

Dear Bubblers,

This Queen's Birthday long weekend we plan on spending 3 days diving the amazing and varied sites off the coast of Kioloa, which should cater to everyone's diving desires and experience levels. Sites include:

Night dives are also a possibility.

Too cold to camp in June? Want a hot shower after diving in June? Followed by a hot dinner? No problem, we'll be staying at the ANU's Kioloa Coastal Campus, KCC; set in beautiful grounds with kangaroos and surrounded by bush. Accommodation is in cabins, typically with kitchen (prepare your own hot dinner, or ask a friend!) and dining room, bathroom and toilet, and 3 separate bed rooms, each with 2 single beds (1 cabin sleeps 6 people). Cost should be under $40 per person per night. This will be clearer once we have an estimate of numbers.

Worried about missing the Queen's Birthday bonfire? Fret not, there's two communal fire pits at KCC too!

I'm sending the email early because this trip is not on the website calendar (Ed. Yes it is!); also I'm hoping to get an indication of interest and numbers. So, please let me (Glenn de Vine) know:

It's not often that we stay with a solid, waterproof roof over our heads, hot showers and kitchens, so take the opportunity to enjoy both the accommodation and the diving. It will also be the first opportunity for many of us to dive off the new boat, what's its name??? And possibly one of the last dive trips until the weather warms up again after winter...

If you come to one trip this year, make it this one (unless you're going to Lady Musgrave!).

Cécile and Glenn

Weather :: Joining ANUSC :: Links :: News :: Contact Us :: Copyright