Bristol Point, Jervis Bay
24-25 February 2018
|Coordinator: Charlotte Rouse |
This is the first call for the New and Rusties trip on 24th-25th Feb. This
is the trip to come on if you are new to the club, haven't dived in a while
or are an existing member keen to lend a hand. We will be staying at Bristol
Point campsite https://parksaustralia.gov.au/booderee/plan/camping.html(which has hot showers!).
I'm also looking for a tower for this trip.
If you would like to sign up, please email me (Charlotte) with answers to the following:
Gear issue for this trip will be next Thursday, 22nd Feb, stick around
afterwards for our welcome BBQ!
- Are you a current member of both the SRA and ANUSC?
- Are you a full time student?
- What is your full name?
- What is your mobile number?
- What gear do you need to hire (tank, BCD, reg, weight belt)?
- Do you need a lift, and where from in Canberra and when can you leave?
- Can you offer a lift, and where are you in Canberra and when will you
- What is your car rego (for park entry)?
- Can you tow a boat?
- Do you have a boat licence?
- Which nights will you be staying (Fri/Sat)?
- What is your preference for Saturday dive (1st or 2nd)?
- How many dives have you done, and in what conditions?
I'll send out more details as we get people signed up,