Home :: Dive Trips :: Info :: Member List :: Gear :: Boats :: Safety :: Environment :: Camp Sites :: Social :: Buy-Swap-Sell :: Site Index :: Joining the Club


23-25 September 2017 

Coordinator: Charlotte Rouse 

Hi All, Michael is unable to run the trip next weekend (23rd-25th Sep) so I will be taking over.

We haven't had much response, so have decided to switch from Nelson Bay to somewhere closer (Shellharbour), but for the trip to go ahead it will depend on a couple of factors;

- If we don't have a boat tower, we will need to think about shore diving. As I haven't done much shore diving at all on the south coast, this will depend on someone signing up who knows where to get into the water :)

- Campsite being available, although likely as it is only a long weekend for Canberrans.

- A viable number of people signed up for the trip, although if we end up doing shore dives this can be less than is needed to have the boat down at the coast.

If you have already signed up to the trip with Michael, please can you drop me an email and confirm if you are ok to switch location? If you'd like to sign up, please can you let me know by Monday as I'll make the call whether or not we go ahead on Tuesday morning.

Many thanks,
Charlotte Rouse

Weather :: Joining ANUSC :: Links :: News :: Contact Us :: Copyright