ANUSC
Home :: Dive Trips :: Info :: Member List :: Gear :: Boats :: Safety :: Environment :: Camp Sites :: Social :: Buy-Swap-Sell :: Site Index :: Joining the Club

Cape Conran or Eden

26-29 January 2017 

Coordinator: Sharyn Wragg 

A new year, and time to start signing up for some new dive trips! Our next trip spans the Australia Day long weekend Thurs 26 to Sat 29 January 2017. As the Australia Day holiday is on the Thursday, you will have to take the Friday off to make it a four day long weekend.

This year's trip will be held either at Cape Conran, or our usual Australia Day haunt at Eden.

Cape Conran is rarely dived by the Club and offers a great variety of sites at Beware Reef. However, the coastline is exposed and may not be divable (at all) if there's strong westerlies, southerlies or swell. If this is forecast, Eden is our fall-back site. Twofold bay is well protected and usually divable where other locations are not.

I will be checking the long range forecast, and making a decision on which site to dive 7-10 days out from the trip. Read more about camping and diving:

» if the trip is at Cape Conran.

» if the trip is at Eden.

If you're interested in joining us - please email me ( Sharyn Wragg ) and change the subject line with your name so I can sort replies :-) /

1. Your name.
  2. Your mobile number.
  3. (Have you changed the subject line yet?? :-) - if not do it now!!)
  4. Which night(s) (Thu, Fri, Sat), and for how many people you would like camping for.
  5. Would you come regardless of where the trip is held, or prefer/only if Cape Conran or Eden is selected?
  6. Do you need to hire a Tank, BCD or Reg?
  7. Do you need a lift?
  8. Can you offer a lift?
  9. Can you tow a boat?
  10. Do you have a boat licence?
  11. Are you a F/T student?
  12. If you are new(ish) to the club or not known well to me, the number of dives you have done, and the most recent diving you have done.

Hope to hear from you and see you in the water!

-Sharyn Wragg

Weather :: Joining ANUSC :: Links :: News :: Contact Us :: Copyright