ANUSC
Home :: Dive Trips :: Info :: Member List :: Gear :: Boats :: Safety :: Environment :: Camp Sites :: Social :: Buy-Swap-Sell :: Site Index :: Joining the Club

Ryde Underwater Club dive Jervis Bay

Ryde Underwater Club is going to Jervis Bay on 28-29 July, boarding Friday night 27th.

RUC cordially invites any other clubs members to come join us diving!! :)

We will be diving with Ocean Trek Diving Resort from their 18m live-a-board, a popular site for the club. It has spacious dining and saloon areas. You will be served 3 meals a day plus snacks. The boat can accommodate up to 23 guests in double and single bunk rooms.

I have run two previous trips aboard, & it was great.

There are 23 sites to dive from the bay, and there is plenty to see. The trip includes 6 dives and costs $395 for divers and $325 for non- divers, plus a fuel levy of $5.50. This price was to be reviewed at the end of last year, however we are still waiting for confirmation.

For more information see the web site: www.oceantrek.com.au

A number of Rucites have already booked being: Shelley & I , Bruce S, & Geraldine S

As Lyn & Mick need confirmed numbers very soon.. It would be appreciated if you could throw caution to the wind & sign-on for the voyage.

Please contact Mike Dickens on Dive@ruc.org.au asap to confirm your berth.

I will need a $50/person deposit to confirm your booking.

Regards & Thanks,

Greg Blackburne

Weather :: Joining ANUSC :: Links :: News :: Contact Us :: Copyright