ANUSC
Home :: Dive Trips :: Info :: Member List :: Gear :: Boats :: Safety :: Environment :: Camp Sites :: Social :: Buy-Swap-Sell :: Site Index :: Joining the Club

Eden

12-13 May 2007 

Coordinator: Arwen Mow-Lowry 

Hello All,

I am organising a dive trip to Eden on the weekend of 12-13 May. Eden is well known for the 2 wrecks that are there - very nice dives, but fairly deep (around 30m). I also want to spend a bit of time exploring the navy pier (pending permission from the navy). When we were last in Eden a few people dived the pier and it was a fabulous dive, very shallow (less than 10m), lots and lots of cool critters and nice growth on the piers. So I would really like to do at least a couple of dives at the pier.

We will be staying at the Boydtown Caravan Park, which should cost around $9 per night. And there are hot showers there (very nice at this time of year).

The ANUSC is a keen proponent of safe diving and boating. If you haven't read the guidelines recently please visit our web site. http://scuba.club.anu.edu.au/safety/

If you would like to come along please email me with the following information...

If you need any extra gear or a lift don't worry we can help! If you have any questions let me know!

Regards
Arwen

Weather :: Joining ANUSC :: Links :: News :: Contact Us :: Copyright