ANUSC
Home :: Dive Trips :: Info :: Member List :: Gear :: Boats :: Safety :: Environment :: Camp Sites :: Social :: Buy-Swap-Sell :: Site Index :: Joining the Club

The ANU Scuba Club 2015 calendar

Dear all,

Thankyou for submitting your photos and voting, the winning images may be seen in this calendar draft http://scuba.club.anu.edu.au/ANUSCCalendar2015_DRAFT.pdf. Calendars may be reserved now, and will be available for purchase next week from Wednesday 3rd December, at the Scuba Club Christmas Party held at Ray's. Alternatively, I work at ANU and can make a time to meet you if you can't make the party to collect your calendars. I can also post (at the recipient's cost) calendars for those further afield.

Cost:
$15 each, or
4 for $50, and thereafter $10 each.

These make great Christmas presents, with a gift back to the giver: it's easier to justify future dive trips or gear purchases to friends and family once they have marvelled at the wonders divers encounter on the pages of this calendar! (but be prepared to field concern when they turn to the 'Sharks' page!) There's also a handy reference page of dive shops, boat ramps, camp grounds etc. for the sites we frequently dive.

Please reserve your copies via email to Sharyn Wragg, preferably by midday this Friday, as I will use these numbers to determine how many calendars to print. I will print a few extra copies for those that dont order, but not a great deal, as even a few unsold calendars can turn this exercise into a financial loss for the Club. Therefore, reserving copies is the only guarantee theyll be available for purchase (however we expect you to collect and pay for them, preferably before Christmas).

Payment:
Cash at the time of collection, or
Via EFT to the Club account: BSB: 062903, Account no. 00900324, Name: ANU Scuba Diving Club

Many thanks to those who voted, drafted web pages, submitted images, and spent time proofing (Ray, Michel, Kim and Peter, among others you know who you are).

Cheers, Sharyn

Weather :: Joining ANUSC :: Links :: News :: Contact Us :: Copyright