ANUSC
Home :: Dive Trips :: Info :: Member List :: Gear :: Boats :: Safety :: Environment :: Camp Sites :: Social :: Buy-Swap-Sell :: Site Index :: Joining the Club

RUC Nov Undersea Explorer Trip

Greg from the RUC club writes:

Hi Folks,

I propose to run an Osprey Shark Adventure trip with the Undersea Sea Explorer from 4th Nov to 11th Nov 2006. Please visit their website at www.undersea.com.au for details & boat info.

As a result of an Osprey Shark trip kindly offered by Grant & Louise of the Undersea Explorer, which will presented by them, as a door prize at our Ruc Anniversary dinner. Shelley & I have decided to arrange a trip so that the lucky winner will have some friends to dive with if they choose.

I have been on three Undersea trips and can thoroughly recommend them, as being a very safe, but relaxed operation, who concentrate on good value, quality diving!! And the food is good too!!

Nitrox is available at ten dollars a dive, or twenty dollars per day, which I suspect you would appreciate is great value!!. Nitrox courses are also available, improving safety yet again.

At this time the 7 night trip will be approx $1940 pp, ($2600 RRP) with return airfares ranging from $300-$550pp extra. I have spoken with Lauren from Dive Adventures re tickets, so they can arrange them or you can yourself, however you will need to advise me of your intentions. If we don't get eleven people booked the costs will be slightly, so speak to your friends.

To secure your spot a $200 deposit payable to the club is required. Please be aware I will be opening this trip up to other clubs at the same time as Ruc members, to maximise takers, so do your sums & decide quickly.

If you have any questions please call me 0419 977 390, or publicity@ruc.org.au.

Weather :: Joining ANUSC :: Links :: News :: Contact Us :: Copyright